.

Friday, May 26, 2006

wahdegreat = BraMaster !!?? Nabeh !!!!

- by chau_fah_hai -

***Yawwwnnnn !!!***

An jua ???!! Kaneneh chibai..............

Ok, I was in MSN today and wah wah ( wahdegreat ) came online in a dastardly lansi manner, never fails in that....

He told me worked in a bra company !!!! Fuck it !!! BRA !!! YEa !! Bra !!!!! As in










<========== BraMAster!!!!















Wooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky prick !!! People ( like masterkenzo and masturbatemasterbear ) paid astronomical amount ( heck, them two can afford it what ) and go all out just to get the latest hardware which enable them to torrent dirty movies just so they could watch boobies in action, but then our friend wahdegreat get paid to watch what boobies are !!!!! And get to watch the poetry of boobies in motion !!!

It's like ....

wahdegreat : Ma'am, may I look at your boobies ?
Ma'am : Why, yes of course. Be my guest.

Damn it, what are the fucking odds we get the same response if we start to ask such questions.
Man oh man......I wish there is a vacancy for Bra engineer.

But then again, there's a downside to this job laaa, I guess. Of course, the perk is that you have the chance not only to eye your enemy's gf's boobies, but to grope it as well..........but then again, the hazardous part comes when your boss ask you to measure that 90 year old grandma's boobies cos your boss wants you to target different segment of market...whooooaaaa, the sight of that segmet's boobies makes you think that a coroner's job is more satisfying......ninabeh !!!!















2 Comments:

Blogger wahdegreat said...

Chisato Kawamura: excuse me, i was wondering if i could get some assistance here.
WAHDEGREAT: Of course. How may i help u?
Chisato Kawamura: I was wondering if you cud help me with these bra here. I m not sure which one i want.
WAHDEGREAT: well, judging from your breast. excuse me, if i may (Extend out both palms)
Chisato Kawamura: yes, please.
WAHDEGREAT: (gently slips his hand under shirt and cup both her breasts. In circular motion. he caress them a bit. then he uses his thumb to feel the protruding nipple.)
Chisato Kawamura: .... (Moan) ... oooh..
WAHDEGREAT: (Still caressing the breast) well, judging from ur breast texture, the size and protusion of ur nipple and the size. I would recommend model BXTY-9-Pk-9000. its not the best but i think it will suit u.
Chisato Kawamura: .... (Moan) ... oooh.. ohh.. ok.. can you get me my size and help me try them on.. (Moan)..
WAHDEGREAT: My pleasure. Always glad to help a customer.

Fuhhh, tiao ngia ngai tiao!

1:57 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Old gramma : Uhhh..uhhhh....I feel so heavy on the front. Mind helping me, young man ? Need one of them push up thingy for muh babies ( lift shirt up to reveal ultra saggy boobies )

Wahdegreat : Oh my lord !!!! What the fuck is that !!!??? Get out of here you ugly thing !! Are you sick ?????? If you arent, I am gonna be sick !! You r giving my nightmares !!!!!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home