.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Whoa...... totally OPTICAL , man!!

-by masterkenzo-

Whoa...... check this out guys!! It was a lazy afternoon in the office, there's no meeting and it's been a pretty slow week. So, I was playing around with my laptop, trying out the Windows calculator.... and suddenly...WHAM!!



I was able to hold the FUCKING calculator with my left hand and press it with my right hand!! Without using the mouse!! Cool, huh?

Yes, that's right , bIatches!! It's one of my OPTICAL ILLUSION masterpiece! And before you guys jump into conclusion that I'm using PhotoShop...Nope! I didn't use any of those Photo-Altering software. The only time I use Photoshop is when I need to crop the photo above. The trick is how I use the camera to photograph this seemingly impossible but YET possible scenario.

Start cracking your head, bIacthes!!



9 Comments:

Blogger ed_lcl said...

this is unbelievable.... it's a printed calculator..... that's y...

4:07 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Wow, ***yawnnn*** so cool.....so, what else is new ?

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nonono..how can this b possible ?

5:08 PM  
Blogger MasterKenzo said...

sorry to dissapoint u masterbear...but the calculator ain't printed... it's really in the laptop.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allen Goooohhhhh!!!!!! y u printed out our fotos, HAR????!!!! ning nabeh, ho lang kan, chibai kia, lanchau chabor..etc..etc.. (this hokkien words is I copied from u and pasted it) Bloody Fatso!! Whahahahaha..

3:10 PM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

disturbing this is....

4:43 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

traumatised, I am......

11:40 AM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Kenzo....first the ass stabbing, now this revelation between your r'ship between you and seemingly a.....CALCULATOR ? And you fondly named it as IRENE ????????

11:43 AM  
Blogger theblabla said...

wassup masterkenzo!!!!
cool blog! :D
you fed your camera ganja isit???
rofl.....

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home