.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

After the killing spree.....nabeh !!!!

- by chau_fah_hai -

So, after the killing spree, masterkenzo is back at what he do best......














Then, along came a super-mean-looking-dude, looking for a wholesome fun......








Mmmmm.....nipples so tits. Gimme your nipples now.




















Oh yea ? You bitching whore, watch me !!!!!












Now, watch me change, you whore....neh neh neh neh
















Yea, you bitching whore !! Do you like what you see ??!! You gonna gimme your nipples or what.........bitching whore you !!!!















What the fuck, I know it's lame....but I like to see you try doing the blog by just using Paint, 1 half hours, your superiors and colleague walking up and down the office........fuck you all, nabeh !!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger wahdegreat said...

FUHHHHH!!!! NGIA NGAI TIAO!!!

Damn... ur ability to use PAINT astounds me...

Tho i find it crude... but its ingenius nonetheless...

with the expressionless head cut & paste on God-knows-what-that-maybe-resemble-a-human-body figure and the fucking-difficult-to-read-even-if-u-r-freaking-3-eyed-goblin red color wording on black background is incredible!

dude, u R definitly PICASSO material. REALLY!!!

Tiao ngia ngai tiao.

4:26 PM  
Blogger ed_lcl said...

woah.... very 'south park' look alike. crude ...but sweeeet...

4:37 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Begging to differ......I shath not be content in being referred to Picasso..I am a master in my own right.....but nevertheless , your appreciation of my art is deeply fulfilling...merci....

4:55 PM  
Blogger MasterKenzo said...

-_-'......

as usual ChauFahHai...you've shown the world the unlimited capabilities of Microsoft Paint version 5.1

But could you at least re-adjust the FUCKING BIG GAP BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS!!!! IT"S FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Not my problem mya.......that stupid blog site mya problem

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home