.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Enough with the Friend-Friend Stuff..BITCH!!

-masterkenzo-

Fuck you bitches !! Can we have a stop on all these "friend-friend" stuff?? We're beginning to sound like the "Golden Girls" in their menopause ..!!

How the fuck are we gonna inccur wrath on mankind when we are busy-ing licking each other's ass here?









-_-

ooh...the humanity...

This has to end, bro.... and it ends right here.











BWAHAHAHAHAHA..!!!!!!

At last....our dignity has been restored..!!

DEATH to the INFIDELS!!

p/s : wahdegreat, when are you gonna return my book , "The Princess Who Loves The Prince Who Loves The Queen's Mother" ?? And my panty-hose? WHere the heck is MY panty-hose??

4 Comments:

Blogger wahdegreat said...

u return d book about "Beginners Guide to Fingering your Ass" first. then we talk when i will return you that book.

chau_fah_hai! sorry man, i lost the book dat you intentionally left in my car. something about "I love guys with hairy chest - by GAY GURU Rollbutt Kissyoursake"

12:23 PM  
Blogger ed_lcl said...

woah masterkenzo, that's kinda cruel to the bird isn't??
So where's my 'Multiple orgasm: Guide for men.' book? who took it anyway!!???

1:32 AM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

to wahdegreat, Don't worry, after seeing you, I lost hope in men with hairy chest. I'll stick with boobs,thank you. Please return that book "Paedophilling for The Hopeless"

To masterbear, I'm sure your friend Yap Kian Fatt and Chong Chee Leong won't mind a wee bit about your inability to achieve single orgasm.

To masterkenzo,what can I say....finger, own ass.....whoa....that's like so....I donno, still unable to accpet such bohemic approach to this illicit sexual position.

12:26 AM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

mya mya gya ha ha ha dy

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home