.

Monday, April 17, 2006

What a salesman........nabeh !

- by chau_fah_hai -

Got people in this world, ada business also don't want. Si pek jia lat.......niabeh !

Ok, chau_fah_hai's unfortunate life took a new twist when I went to One Utama on the 11/4/2006...holiday maaa.......Ok, not going to tell about the traffic jam cos it will be darn typical...every bloggers are like "niama traffic jam, niama garmen, niama datuk, niama this and that" and I figure I'd be one too many if I start ranting about the happenings in our puny daily life.

Well, I parked my car at that New Wing or whatever, took the escalator up to the circle place where usually, dia orang do all those beh paiseh promo, exhinition, fashion show bla bla bla......

So happen UOB was there promoting their credit crap card.......I have wanted to apply for it mainly due to its free for life shit.......but that intention took a new twist when....

Stupid Salesman : Sir, sir.......wanna apply credit card ? Free for life ....( what, is that the only thing the card is capable of ? How about allowing me to purschase with interest free and all ? )

Me : ( Well, since I wanted one....) Yea, I wanna apply for one. What's the catch requirement ?

Sales : Great sir ! ( Do I look like a walking money to you ? Apparently, yes...) Just let me ask....are you still holding any cards now ? ( You mean besides IC, lesen, ATM card ? What a pure fucking fool )

Me : Yea, but I cancelled them already. ( Don't I sound desperate enough to let you con me, stupid sales ass ? )

Sales :Okay. So how long you cancelled it already ? ( Cut the crap and don;t pretend you are the next new great religion )

Me : About two months.

Sales : ( Sudden spike drop of tone )..Ohhhh, actually, it is better if you have cancelled it for the last 6 months. ( "It is better"..... means I can apply laaa, bullhead sales.....unless you say "You must have..." stupid bank hire stupid people...classic case )

Me : Huh ? Why so ?

Sales : Cos UOB won;t give me commission if you cancelled your card less than 6 months.

Me : ***seeing stars*** Ok then, it's your loss.

Sales : Thank you

Me : How about a suck on my dick ?

Well, the last one did not pooped out of my mouth laaa.....cos that fella was a guy. Goof for master bear though...

Well, people have said that sales has been a noble job and all...but do the salesperson really understand what sales is all about ? Imagine.........

Hai : Eh Soh, what's sale's all about ?

Soh : Make money laaaa, stupid.

Hai : But I read horrr, sales is not just about making money. It's about provides quality services to meet demand of customers and also to promote awareness.

Soh : Siao aaaa......you think the whores got so much time asking you how good her service aaa ? After fuck fuck, you pay, you go laaaa. you still wanna hear how your lanjiao is so small and short compare to the ah kong who fucked her previously......

Hai : .................

Oh well, enough said laaa. I really pray hard UOB see this piece of blog.

Nabehh......


14 Comments:

Blogger wahdegreat said...

u got no other place to go but ONE Utama only ah?

Maybe that's where ur problem lies, u keep on going to the same fuck-tub area.

u don c me complaining coz i don go there. go to mor civilized places like... u kno, Ampang and Kepong.

5:58 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

u know what, i like it better when u shut up. When u open your mouth or typing, it really reflect how stupid u r.

It's been aeon ( quote from fat curly whore. What the heck is that anyway ?! another classic case of stupid ppl tokking stupid things ) I have been there my dear mancubus yong

I didnt even know they got this..what......new wing or what shit

2:00 PM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:13 PM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why u guys deleted others comment? WTF..must well don't put it insides the blogs la. KNNCCB!

2:49 AM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

i previously placed two comments but i removed them liao.

not worth it.

i m jus too damn fucking disappointed...

11:05 AM  
Blogger ed_lcl said...

yo...cool down man.... just not worth fighting over some words... but sumtimes some words can have different meaning ...and sumtimes when things crosses the line u can never go back .... just a word from a fren to cares... think about it. Cheer!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger MasterKenzo said...

whoa...chau_fah_hai, that's some harsh words there,man...

although u don mean it... 'shut up' and 'stupid' are reserved only to those ppl who you reeeaallly hate...

i don suppose wahdegreat is one of them...??

2:12 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

With this, I hereby offered my apologies to wahdegreat for referring him as "stupid".

At no time wahdegreat is any near to this degradable description and wahdegreat has always been a very wise and a loyal friend.

I, chau_fah_hai have no intention in referring wahdegreat as stupid in his actual character. It was meant to be a joke, but it seems the joke is on me now. The only person who is stupid is me, chau_fah_hai, who is stupid enough to equate his long comrade and friend to such degradable description.

I unreservedley apologise due to this matter specifically to wahdegreat and assured to all readers/contributors that wahdegreat commands a commendable personality which is unquestionable. He is of great integrity and I assure that wahdegreat can be of a valuable friend.

9:56 AM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Apologies is due to masterkenzo as well for unintentionaaly refering him to as "stupid".

Masterkenzo's integrity as a friend and confidant is beyond doubt and unquestionable.To equate him to that degradable state of mental is a disgrace.

Henceforth my apologies for any inconveninces caused to masterkenzo due to my stupidity.

11:24 AM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

After due hearing from all parties, i have decided to dismiss your prior malicious comments and classify it as an accidental act dat haf no intention to slander nor to insult.

Taking into consideration dat chau_fah_hai has not committed such audacious act before. I take it as a first offense under d influence of hypnotic narcotics.

Your two other fellow bloggers has vouched for you and had given their testimony on your personality. they too have shown considerable proof that you were in fact under the influence of narcotics. The video in which it shows u being spanked half-naked is strong proof of drug abuse.

As such, i find chau_fah_hai not guilty of wanting to inflict hurt on a fellow blogger by d usage of words such as STUPID and SHUT UP.

By the power invested in me by d states of united confederation of block, i hereby dismiss all charges on chau_fah_hai. U may resume your blogging life.

court dismissed.

5:43 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

What a waste of public money if the block government federal bla bla bla "INVESTED" in you...

How much per kg you worth, judge wah ?
mUahahahahhaha

1:37 PM  
Blogger MasterKenzo said...

eh? since when i vouch for chau_fah_hai ?? i detest him, i hate him...i ...i ... i dispise him what he did to me..!! oh...the humanity!! can't you guys see what he did to me?? Didn't you guys see how my ass hurts everytime i try to sit down?? Didn't you guys even look at how he smirk at my ass whenever I bent down to pick up my pen?? ohhhh, the pain...

6:37 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Sweet ass masterkenzo....sweet ass !!! Like it the way you moon at the end of the video..it was so filled with art and bohemic value...it's so you !!! YOu the ass man

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home