.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

No money !!! ......nabeh !!!

- by chau_fah_hai -

Huh ? Still waiting for the intro of Transquan v1.1 ? You people are so lame...sweeeeet ! Cumming Comming soon laaaa........

All the promo, naked sweet young things in ultrashort mini skirts like them bloody nihongo racequeens, all the poms, cheesy ribbons...wahlau, "yuan lai" cost so much. **sigh**.....so how ? Postpone lorrr, ni nabeh.

So eager I am to launch the Transquan v1.1, I embarked on a journey to look for some jobs, mainly whoring, prostituiting and gigolo-ing part time ones where I don't need to sacrifice my daytime job. Nabeh, money so hard to come by, is it ????.

So, off to the internet, and I started to google "part time jobs", "tutoring part time", "male whore"etc etc...but to no avail. Then, as magically it appears, my eye sets forth on this particular website.
















Wow, neat huh......not bad. Work at home, type at my snail-cum-tortoise ultra-lightning pace speed and most iomportantly got money worrr . Seriously, I am tempted to try....until I click on to this page.








*check out the circled one laaaa, frag !!

What the fruzzzzz !!! I was so froggo disappointed !! Why ? Kanineh, this website look so promising la, babe. I already so high wanna register, then that stupid mistake really marred all hopes. I mean......."Anyone who are interesting with the job" ???!!!!! What the frail !!!?? I may go as low to be a whore, but frizzzz, I ain't no frolicking around with some ....."job" !!!! I'll make sure my good time is spent with some tank top-long haired miniskirt office girls.......frugsss laaa !!!!

It looks so pro, the website.......really like one of those come-join-me-and-make-money-together-where-in-fact-you-mortgage-your-car-your-soul-while-I-frugs-your-18-year-old-school-going-daughter kinda website !! Nabeh !!!

5 Comments:

Blogger MasterKenzo said...

yyawwwwnnn....

6:04 PM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4:49 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

masterkenzo and wahdegreat,

It's people like both of you that this blog never get expanded. Talk abt wanna be super-webber-masta-ah-wanna-be-rich-gangsta-muthafucka-king-o'-internet-special-one-ala-jose-mourinho-prat-bloody-asshole-keneneh-zhibeh !!!! You all bull shit la.a....at least I got do something to expand the blog

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man! this blog is lousy!!! dunno wtf is that.

2:15 AM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Funny, annoynomous.....if it's that lousy, how come you read it ? Some more give comment. Nabehhhh....

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home