.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nabeh Citibank,,,,,,,

- by chau_fah_hai -

My beautiful Saturday ( 25/02/2006 ) was marred by the "beautiful" people of Citibank.

Sony Ericsson T610 : Tuuuutuuuuuutuuuu !! ( Super kungfu kick Zhang Tong Liang ass ringtone )

Me : Hello ?

Citibank ( abb. as CB, also means Chibai ) : Hello, can I speak to Mr Lam Jiao XXX, please ? ( wahlao, trying to pretend like so damn hiao )

( At this point, I was gonna like "Oh I'm sorry. Mr Lam Jiao XXX is busy at the moment with a voluptous client. Would you like to speak Miss Chau Fah Hai or Mr Tiu Nia Sing ? Or maybe Mdm Pu Ki Mak ? Will Master Tiu Gao Lei be of interest to you ??" )

Me : It's Lam CHIO XXX.

CB : Ehehe..ok. ( huh ??? Hello, as CB, a professional bank, don't you know what customer service is all about ????? Arent you gonna apologise for likened my name to same male private part ? How's if I call you cunt and laugh super hiao hiao )

Me : *****frown face*****

CB : bla bla bla bla yada yada yada......ok, Mr Lam ?

Me : Ok.

CB : Goodbye and have a nice day, Mr ...........

Me : ( Quickly cut in abruptly ) You haven't apologise for wrongly pronouncing my name.

CB : Oh, heheh ( u know, those bohsia stupid hao ke ai horrr laugh )....Sorry Mr Lam.

Me : ********Bao gong resides in me*******

Customer service....duuuuhhh !!! Citibank worrrrr.....renowned for customer service. Fuck stupid Citibank laaaa !!!!! One more thing...if you are an employee / employer of Citibank, come and suck my ass !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home