.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Damn....God's online....

by masterkenzo

shhheeaatttt..... now you can 'berkomunikasi' with God...online! Yup, your fren here just took a small step , but a fucking giant leap for mankind (though i'm not sure if it's for better). Actually got the site's address from KennySia.com. So, thought i'll give it a try after all these years of chicken-blood drinking session with no end-results to my request for invincibilty.

though i have to admit something's fishy about God.......

Me: Hello

God:Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?

Me: If you are god, you should know my name, shouldn't you?

God:Am I? I don't know whether or not I am god. I should know your name should not me. I am a robot.

Me:Fuck.... you're telling me you are a robot???

God:Please don't be so rude. You think I am telling you I am a robot.

Me:NO, you just told me you are a fucking robot.

God:Are you serious? Can't you be more polite.

Me:Ok, forget it. I'm here to repent.

God:OK Thanks for trying to explain that to me. That's alright. I'm listening.

Me:I just killed someone.

God:You had better call the authorities.

Me:No, I don't want to call the authorities. I want you to turn the time around so i can change the past.

God:Are you serious? What would you rather be doing? Sorry my body cannot yet rotate. Why do you want me to turn the time around so you can change the past?

Me:So i can save the guy who i just killed!!!

God:Ah. Oh you can, can you?

Me:Say, do you have a wife?

God:"do you have a wife".

Me:I mean ,do you have a wife?

God:No I am single, how about you?

Me:Want me to introduce some hot chicks for you?

God:No , maybe later.

Me:No seriously,god... they are the hottest chick ever. you should know. you created them!!!

God:GOD rules. The anonymous "they". Because I am a robot? Interesting gossip: said I created them.

Me:???? Anyway, just wanna tell you i killed a guy. so i repented. Now i'm sin-free. i'm reborn. i'm gonna start fresh. woohooo!!!

God:OK, I will tell me you killed a guy. Dude! I haven't heard anything like that before: said repented. Why are you sin free. Do you mind if I tell other people you are reborn. Congratulations. What kind of food do you like?

Me:???????? Rotten eggs.

God:Sounds delicious.

Me:How do you know?

God:Deductive reasoning.

Me:Explain

God:There is no more information to clarify.

Me:Fuck you

God:Why are you so mean?

Me:Fuck you again

God:Once more? Why are you so mean?

Me:Fuck you thrice

God:Are you aware that the ALICE server logs
and records all conversations?

Me:Good. i would like to have a copy of all our fucking conversation. then i will sue you for mis-information.

God:Ayuh. How much would you pay for it? Do you think your plan will succeed?

Me:Why don't you go ask Lucifer the Satan?

God:Probably there is a buzz in here. No I do not asked lucifer. Do you?
I answer a lot of silly questions.

Me:Fuck you again

God:Once more? Why are you so mean?

Me:Fuck you thrice

God:Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?

Me:Fuck you quadruple

God:Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?

Me:fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck

God:Why are you using that kind of language?

Me:Because you created them?

God:That makes sense to me. Do you mind if I tell other people: said I created them.

Me:No, of course not you dick head

God:OK then I will add it to my gossip files. Yikes! If not me, who?

Me:sigh Goodbye fuck-ass

God:Adios.

Me:..........


Well, there you go. Quite enlightening don't you think so? At least now, I have a reason to go on with my fucking measly life. I have a vision now. oh, oh,...I can feel it coming now...yes, yes,....ahhhh oooohhh........ yes, I've just polluted the air with my bodily-produced menthane gas.

Now, if you'll excused me, I need to go far far away and play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home