.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Greetings...!!

by masterkenzo

Oooohaiyogozaimasu!!!! This is my first attempt in blogging and I'm proud to say that I've finally had the courage to reveal myself into the cruel world of blogging. It's hard to describe this feeling inside me, but basically, it's like stripping myself naked in the middle of hard-core profesional body-builders. You'll never know what hits you until one of them yanked your pathetic little wee-wee and strangle you with it while belting out the song "Desperado".

sigh

However, I do not fear, as I have another two bloggers here to share the pain. They're my bitches. My buddies. My precioussssssss.........

Together, the THREE of us, shall share our DARKEST SECRET with you pathetic people. We will bring you pain, joy, lust, love, regrets, tears, and lots of wasted seeds of love.

SO PRAY!! Pray like you never pray before people!! Cause, the end of mankind as prophesized, IS HERE.!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ed_lcl said...

masterbear is next...coming soon to world wide web near u.......

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home