.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Guess who is online ?? !! Pt 2

by chau_fah_hai

I am the proud owner of limpek.blog.com ( and still is ), but the "fine" people at www.blog.com are ...I finally realised......maybe :
1) illiterate
2) have no sense of customer service
3) hopeless
4) understand I.T. as "I, Teapot" or "I, Tits" or "I,Teteh" ( smoothen your tone as you approach -teh )

What happen was as I place in new entries, my earlier ones were ...deleted ?? disappeared ?? destroyed ?? .....I donno exactly what happen, but my earlier entries were gone !!!!

So I emailed those "fine" people at www.blog.com, and til today........wow, they are still upholding the 4 principles I mentioned above. No replies from them. And they so proudly say, "Email us if you have any problems" .....DUUHHH ???!!!!!

I was contemplating to use another blog service, but Masterkenzo and his two loser friends persuaded, begged, pestered, intimidated, lured, sweet-talked, me as if I am some sort of huge mega star ( btw, they adore me ) into joining his pathetic blog because they reckon I have a flair for this and that I could boast the popularity of this blog........

Thanks for swelling my bank account(s), guys. Next round of prostituiting's on Masterbear. I'll write whenever I feel like it laaaa........fuck you !!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ed_lcl said...

hey ... u r the one ask to join us...dun twist the stories around... btw yr limpek.com is crap blog..... better join us!!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home