.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Titties, Tis, Boobs, booster boobsters........nabeh !!!!

- by chau_fah_hai -

Nabeh !!! Who say discuss about tits are perverted ??! Have respect for titties !!! Masterbear ( aka I_fear_of_tits )feast and gobble up tits like those 16-bit nintendo games pac-man, masterkenzo ( aka I_could_roll_a_cigar_with_my_bare_tits )wrestle with titties all day long and wahdegreat ( aka I_am_so_skinny_my_tits_outweighs_me ) practically have tits as pillow !!!! Pervert prick !!!


















Let's leave tits as they are !!! Want me to come over and do a "Breakback Mountain" on you !? Nabeh !!! We all love titties, don't we? What are we without them.....nabeh nen nen

1 Comments:

Blogger wahdegreat said...

fucking shit! leave me out of this fucking little dispute about tits that i wasnt involved in.

kanasai chau fa hai

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home