.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FUCK the asshole that made fun of the NEGARAKU

Need i say more?

FUCK U! Traitor.

I personally do not find making fun of your own country's national anthem something amusing. Heck, well what was badly sung has its truth but undoubtedly making fun of your own birth country is downright treason and idiotic: like saying

"hey, my mom's a prostitute, she loves my cripple brother more than she loves me,
Though she clothed me, feed me, and nurture me, she's still a prostitute... bcoz she's unfair"

It's even worse IF you sing about another country, what right do you have?

Nobody / Nothing is perfect, and no country for that matter. If you fucking feel that you are being mistreated, then move to another country!

MALAYSIA is not a great country, I'll give you that. MAJOR sucked at FOOTBALL, you should see what WIKIPEDIA says about Malaysian Football. Fucking government double-standard, stupid Penang food (Ipoh food's the best, but NOOOOO, Penang oo ho chiak eh har mee), ungrateful maggots all-around, bla bla bla... etc... etc..

Though so, a not-so-old Chinese saying "比上不足,比下有餘". If you are not proud of your country, what CAN you be proud of? A by-product of dung, that's wat u r, yeah u.

And I fucking despised all the-rest-of-balance-shitholes that find this despicable act funny. Yeah, u. Don't pretend you don't know who I am talking about.

May GOD (and ISA) have mercy on you.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro,
I was going to agree with you until I read the part you shit on Penang. That is so wrong. Want me to start on Serdang Hakka people ?

Fuck, I forgot my password again

1:32 PM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

fucking write down ur password if ur head is too small to remember it.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have, IF I remembered it, crap-brain.

ANyway, you risk of incurring the wrath of the thousands of Non-canton-mando-speaking-I-love-taiwan-hao-ker-ai-yoooo MAlaysian Chinese. You are literally insulting their "lord".

People from like TSun JIn School, Chung Hwa School.....u know, those typical squeaky all-white uniform students who disgust at ppl who speaks canton and scream in tremendous horror at the very word "sex" ,but they themselves cannot speak cantonese. What is wrong with these Johor people anyway ? When they come to KL, they struggle like fish out of the pond cos they cannot speak Canton and because of the fish jiggle they r doing, they criticize us canton-speaking ppl for watching too much canton until they miss out on all the jokes !!

We shd bloody encourage ppl to speak more canton. Mandarin is a must, but canton is also great.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what's with you with Penang anyway ?

YOu want me to get started on Serdang Hakka ???????????

SUre, Penang do breed the same all-white uniform geeks "Eyeeeeerr, wei se moh ni steam de" as does Johor, but hey, Serdang produced mohawks who terrorizes the lorong with their squid-like body ah beng and loud motor foul mouth ah lian. And when they kena screwed, they bolt like a fucking rabbit, pissing as they dart away.

And you know how Hakka have to speak so loud, even if the subject is just right next to him/her ?

A: Oi !! Zhibek !! Ngi zuo ma kai !!!!!!?????????

B: Ahh ?? Ma kai lin !!??? Ngai juo sakai, heh mao ?

A: Ngai you oi !!! Ngai you oi !!!

B: ( imagine owen wilson face )Uuuuuuuuu....tiao ngiao ngai tiao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A: Zhiiiiibekkk !!!!!!!!!!!!

and oh, notice how serdangite never fails to litter their conversation with profanities.

9:47 AM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

sigh...

my blog is about de sohai who made fun of negaraku.

u don haf much comments on dat? which accounts for over 98% of the words in that blog, rather u want to comment on me saying penang food is not good?

again, ur illogical logic astounds me.. oways reasoning irrelevant issues that was not even in the context of discussion.

no energy liao...

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sohai is one thing, but why cant you condemn Teregganu or Kelantan, or even Perlis for being so fucking small.

By the way, I dun wanna risk myself facing the wrath of those Taiwan-Jolin-CyndiWang-SHE-JJLin-YangCHnengLing-Johor-chibai-TsunJInPrivateSchoolStudent-fans gather together and squeal "HAO to KER AI OOOOO!!" in unison in fornt of me like a cult or sumthing.

But while I agree that guy is a total sohai, but you dun insult Penang laaa......unless the sohai come from Penang.....but also that you cannot insult Penang.

Cos the Penang insult brought shivers down my spine

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo bro, i admire your patriotism even when things are bleak in our country. I , too, love this country but sometimes there are things that makes me think twice. I would sometimes ask myself if it is worth fighting for this country when the people whose running it does not even appreciate your effort. When you say that this country shelters and nurtures you, you have to think hard... who is nurturing you the most? Yourself or the country? I think we are putting 90% of the effort while the country's contribution is only 10%. The country's balance 90% of the effort all goes to the pocket of the corrupted politicians.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home