.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

wo hui lai le

I AM BACK!!! YOOOOO HOOOO!!!

Hello?! err... anybody... er.. home?

Where the fuck is everyone?

Man, I can't believe I left town for a while and everybody stop blogging... I am touched, I really am.. I knew you guys can't live without me but this.. this is just so so sob sob sob touching...

It's like going away and the whole world misses you... damn! I didn't know I have that kind of effect on people...

What?! I beg your pardon. Oh... that, where have I been? Well, working working working, traveling traveling... China, Taiwan, Melaka, Penang, Kuching, Puchong, Seri Petaling, Kajang, you know, the works.. just to name a few. It's funny how traveling opens one's eyes...... especially if you bring along your LUMIX 10.2 megapixel with 12X Optical Zoom upto 16X Digital Zoom!! WOO-HOOOOOO!!!

Well, China was work, though I DID get some after-work action (If yer know wat ah mean... ). Taiwan waaaaaaas cool coz it ain't work. And I don mean the weather. Didn't get much action in Taiwan.. but I did catch these two fellas getting some at the airport...



Well, they WERE doing it in public.. airport some more.. what a great way to show tourist that Taipei is only cool in the weather but warmmmmmmmmmmm everywhere else...

Anyhow, it's great to be back.. China and Taiwan is a great place to visit, but staying there.. I wouldn't consider.

Trust me, you don wana be living in a country where...



... people use dustbins as a head ornaments while playing flute and giant chickens walking around.



5 Comments:

Blogger MasterKenzo said...

fuck you, bro... u fucking spoil everything la.. we were in the midst of breaking a record,man. The Most-Least Updated Blog record is within our grasp until you came in... mutha-facka >:

11:07 PM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Yi..yi..yeah, u suck ass. Uh-huh uh-huh, Taiwan suck ass...

10:16 AM  
Blogger chau_fah_hai said...

Why got no take picture of Cyindy Wang and Zhang Dong Liang de ? They r so cute in "smile pasta" ge...

They r so cute until I want to rape the director of the movie de....
DY......

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm fourth ! Too bad, can't be the first...I must improve on myself so next time I can be first commenter.......lol, lmao, fyccb, tlmch, pkm, tnmknncfh, chlj, lt, tln....

12:11 PM  
Blogger wahdegreat said...

I am a bitch, ain't I...
yeah.. fuck my ass.. YEAH... stick it up my rectum... u kno u wanna..

doo doo dooooo dooo

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home